Our friends at Washington County Visitors Association put together this helpful guide for travelers to find the best local spots for holiday shopping! Enjoy!
Washington Square Mall
9585 SW Washington Square Rd.
Tigard, OR 97223
• Traditional major mall located in Tigard along Hwy. 217 near its junction with Interstate 5
• Built in 1974, expanded and renovated in 2005 to become one of the largest retail centers in the Portland metropolitan area
• Four anchor department stores including Oregon’s largest Nordstrom, 170 distinctive retailers including the West Coast’s only Dick’s Sporting Goods, five restaurants and 11-eatery Food Court
7455 SW Bridgeport Rd.
Tigard, OR 97224
• Easy-access location just off Interstate 5 on the border of Tualatin and Tigard
• European-style, outdoor shopping area with nearly 500,000 sq. ft. of retail, restaurant and theater space
• Blend of upscale national and local retailers, 10 restaurants, multiplex movie theater with IMAX
The Stash Tea Store
7250 SW Durham Rd., Bldg. J
Tigard, OR 97224
• Exclusive retail location of nationally recognized tea producer
• 200 loose-leaf teas and more than 80 in tea bags, including seasonal and rare varieties
• Daily free tea tastings, weekly tea samplings to compare varieties, teapots and gifts for tea lovers
The Streets of Tanasbourne
19350 NW Emma Way
Hillsboro, OR 97124
• Located just off Hwy. 26 on NW Cornell Road
• Outdoor shopping cluster of more than 50 specialty shops and national retailers, eight restaurants
Hazelnut Growers of Oregon
195 N. 26th Ave.
Cornelius, OR 97113 (moving to Hillsboro’s Orenco Station in August)
• The only hazelnut cooperative in the U.S. with more than 150 growers and 7,500 acres
• Largest processor and handler of Oregon hazelnuts in North America, founded in 1984
• Retail store sells wide variety of hazelnut products under Oregon Orchard and Pride of Oregon labels
Le’Stuff Antique Mall
234 E Main St.
Hillsboro, OR 97123
• Located in downtown Hillsboro
• Antiques and collectibles including furniture, pottery, jewelry and clocks, plus clock repair
Railroad Street Antique Mall
16167 SW Railroad St.
Sherwood, OR 97140
• Located in the heart of historic Old Town Sherwood
• Antiques and collectibles including toys, vintage posters, pottery, glassware, costume jewelry, furniture