Dozens of local wineries offer tastings, pairings and activities during Memorial Day Weekend.
Want to plan a memorable getaway for Memorial Day? Come to Wine Country! The Grand Hotel Bridgeport is proud to offer wine lovers luxurious accommodations, free parking, free WiFi(helpful as you are planning your afternoon of wine tasting!), and a free chef prepared breakfast the following morning! What more do you need? Book a Grand Hotel at Bridgeport Wine Package and you will see what we mean!
The North Willamette Vintners roll open their cellar doors this Memorial Day weekend and invite wine lovers to experience the bounty of the North Willamette Valley. During the three-day holiday weekend, dozens of wineries located just minutes from Portland will welcome spring and kick off wine tasting season with extraordinary tastings, special events and entertainment.
“With our close proximity to Portland, we offer guests a truly authentic wine country experience easily accessible for a day excursion or a full weekend trip” explains Laurine Apolloni, President of North Willamette Vintners. “Guests can drive less and taste more in the North Willamette Valley this Memorial Day weekend”
Get the most of your holiday weekend:
- Drive less, taste more. Avoid the long drive and congested roadways by visiting the wineries located in Portland’s backyard, shaping the northern gateway to Oregon’s wine country.
- Discover new wineries. Experience a new label or visit a boutique winery not typically open for tastings.
- Taste exceptional wines. Be among the first to enjoy new releases, barrel samples and paired flights.
- Learn from the pros. Meet the winemakers and learn about the style, characteristics and unique attributes of their wine.
- Experience wine country. Participate in a traditional tribal salmon bake, watch a live landscape painting, stroll along a garden walk, tour the vineyards, relax to live music and soak in the spectacular vineyard views while enjoying a picnic lunch.
For more information and to plan your weekend visit www.NWVintners.com.