That is why your feed back is so important for us. We read your comments, we listen to your suggestions and ideas.
This post is to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to recommend us on travel sites such as Trip Advisor, Yelp and Hotels.com. We appreciate the great feedback and we also hear your suggestions and critique. This feedback helps to make us an even better hotel.
Hear are just a few samples of some of the nice things many of you took the time to say recently:
- My room was really nice and large. King sized bed. Flat bed screen. Internet worked quickly. Bathroom was large and spotless, I loved the glass shower.
- Front desk staff was outstanding. All the equipment worked in the exercise room. Nice pool. A well stocked and clean continental breakfast. USA Today at the door in the morning.
- When we opened the door to our room, we were equally impressed… a beautiful room with modern and tasteful decor. Recently we have stayed in other hotels (of equal star rating) that were not NEAR the quality, appearance, and cleanliness of the Grand Hotel. Everything was cleaned to absolute perfection!!!
- For the reasonable rate that we paid, we were very pleased with our stay at the Grand Hotel! It’s highly recommended!
- The staff was friendly at check in, the beds were comfortable, and the rooms are large.
- I have stayed at the Grand Hotel three times and each time my stay was consistently pleasant. The rooms are larger than most, very comfortable, and the continental breakfast has more options than I’ve seen elsewhere.
- The service is wonderful. And everything is new, clean and comfortable.
- Great place to stay with family. Very central and walking distance to all of Bridgeport shops, restaurants. Picked this hotel because traveling with two young kids and wanted more space. Family suite great size. Separate bedroom that we put our kids in for naps. Little couch and desk area too. Bathroom big with shower and tub!
- Our room was very spacious and the bathroom was really nice and big. Pool/spa is nice and well kept. Breakfast buffet served my kids well.
- A new hotel that has a very upscale feel to it. Most importantly, it’s clean. Location was also very nice.
- “Great value for an awesome hotel!”
Let us know how you think we are doing!
The Zip, Sip and Stay package in Washington Country Oregon was selected as one of Frommer’s “Last-Minute Labor Day Deals” this week! Frommer’s is one of the most trusted name in travel with over fifty years of providing authoritative travel information and high quality recommendations- so this is an exciting honor for all of us!
To learn more about and to follow up on Frommer’s recommendation, visit our Adventure Passport Page where we feature the Zip, Sip, & Stay package. You can also call our Front Desk for info and to make a reservation at 866-968-5757.
Zip, Sip, & Stay is your passport to Washington County Oregon’s extreme adventure, vibrant flavors, and peaceful rest.
Passport for 2 Adults $245.00 and Includes
- Deluxe Suite for (2)
- Tree to Tree Adventure Admission
- Wine Tasting + $29 Wine Voucher
- Gourmet Lunches
- Specials at Local Restaurants
Does back to school shopping have to be a chore? NO! Do you have to be a student (or a parent of a student) to enjoy tax-free back to school shopping sales and deals? NO! Our close proximity to two of the top shopping destinations in the Northwest make us a hot spot for shoppers to stay; so we have created Grand Shopping Package to accommodate you.
When you reserve your Grand Shopping Package, you will receive
- A one nights stay in one of our luxurious rooms;
- A $25 gift certificate to either Woodburn Company Stores or Bridgeport Village;
- Our unique “shopper’s survival kit,”;
- a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks.
Hotel amenities include complimentary covered parking, hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool and fitness center.
Call the front desk at 866-968-5757 for more info or to reserve your shopping package today!
Bridgeport Village in Tigard Oregon just outside of Portland, Oregon and steps away from our hotel. Stores and boutiques include Coach, Cole Haan, The Container Store, Crate & Barrel, Z-Gallerie, Eileen Fisher, Patrick James, MAC Cosmetics, Tommy Bahama, Under U 4 Men (and much more) along with the first Coldwater Creek Spa and the largest Regal Cinema in the state — now with an IMAX Theater. Reserve the Grand Shopping Package and you’ll receive a $25 Bridgeport Village gift card with your stay.
Woodburn Company Stores
Woodburn Company Stores is the largest outlet center in Oregon with big-name brands and outlet savings at more than 95 stores, including: adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Columbia Sportswear, J.Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike Factory Store, The North Face, Under Armour and more! Located just 25 minutes south of Portland, off I-5 at Woodburn Exit 271. Reserve the Grand Shopping Package and you’ll receive a $25 Woodburn Company Stores gift card with your stay.
The Grand Hotel at Bridgeport is thrilled to partner with the Tualatin Riverkeepers to provide the perfect package for outdoor lovers: Tualatin Riverkeeper’s Paddling Excursion. This special package will take guests on a peaceful trip along the Tualatin River . This adventure is perfect for a friends or family adventure or even a romantic getaway!
The serenity of this river makes it ideal for new and first time paddlers. On the trip along the Tualatin River you will be able to witness wildlife and the natural beauty of this region.
Tualatin Riverkeepers (TRK) is a nonprofit organization working to protect and restore Oregon’s Tualatin River System. Volunteers provide nature education, habitat restoration, paddle trips and advocacy. Learn more about this organization in this video:
The Grand Hotel at Bridgeport Tualatin Riverkeeper’s Paddling Excursion package starts at $144.00 plus tax and includes:
- (1) boat rental (canoes, single or double kayaks);
- Shuttle service to and from Cooke Park (Boat Rentals open weekend days, 10am – 7pm);
- Classic accommodations
- Late Check out;
- Complimentary breakfast buffet;
- And cap off your day in our Indoor pool and spa
CLICK HERE TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE or call the Front Desk at 866-968-5757 to reserve your package now.
Please allow 3-5 days lead time when booking this package. Package based on availability. Additional boats may be booked at an additional cost of $45.00 per boat.