Hard core shoppers know there are holiday bargains to be found on Black Friday. For many, it is a holiday tradition to wake up before dawn the day after Thanksgiving and advantage of the great deals retailers offer. Lets not forget one of the perks about visiting Oregon during this time is tax free holiday shopping!
To make shoppers a bit more comfortable, we are offering a special Black Friday Package for $99 that includes an early, on-the-go breakfast. Why wake up early, skip breakfast, and travel to get to your shopping destination?
Here is a guide for travelers to find some popular local spots for holiday shopping! Enjoy!
7455 SW Bridgeport Rd.
Tigard, OR 97224
• Easy-access location just off Interstate 5 on the border of Tualatin and Tigard
• European-style, outdoor shopping area with nearly 500,000 sq. ft. of retail, restaurant and theater space
• Blend of upscale national and local retailers, 10 restaurants, multiplex movie theater with IMAX
Washington Square Mall
9585 SW Washington Square Rd.
Tigard, OR 97223
• Traditional major mall located in Tigard along Hwy. 217 near its junction with Interstate 5
• Built in 1974, expanded and renovated in 2005 to become one of the largest retail centers in the Portland metropolitan area
• Four anchor department stores including Oregon’s largest Nordstrom, 170 distinctive retailers including the West Coast’s only Dick’s Sporting Goods, five restaurants and 11-eatery Food Court
Woodburn Company Stores
The largest outlet center in Oregon with big-name brands and outlet savings at more than 95 stores, including: adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Columbia Sportswear, J.Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike Factory Store, The North Face, Under Armour and more!
Minutes from The Grand Hotel at Bridgeport and Located just 25 minutes south of Portland, off I-5 at Woodburn Exit 271.
Please call the Front Desk directly at 866-968-5757 and ask for the “Black Friday Special” to take advantage of this offer.