Participants will get a rare behind the scenes glimpse into all that goes into making your favorite wines. A full-day (10am – 6pm) harvest tour on October 6 includes:
- Guided bus tour (10am-4pm) to three wineries for tastings, nibbles and harvest activities at each
- See harvest unfold in the vineayrd, crush pad and winery with the professionals
- Lunch along your journey
- A Grand Tasting (4pm – 6pm) featuring appetizers and tastings from all NWV members (over 25 wineries!)
- Special offers on wine purchases
- Buses depart from Garden Vineyards at 10am and return for the Grand Tasting at 4pm – 6pm. This event is rain or shine, please dress accordingly.
Can’t commit to the full day? No problem. A limited number of Grand Tasting-only tickets are available. The Grand Tasting takes place at Garden Vineyards, 4-6pm. Tickets include tastings from all NWV wineries, pairings, commemorative wine glass and specials on wine. For more info email info@NWVintners.org or call 503.941.0609.
2012 North Willamette Harvest Trail and Grand Tasting
October 06, 2012 10:00am–4:00pm
Buses depart from Garden Vineyards for the tours and return for the Grand Tasting. Tour routes TBD based on status of harvest.
$79 full day tour and Grand Tasting / $35 Grand Tasting only
The North Willamette Vintners is a collection of wineries, vineyards, and wine tourism partners that shape the northern gateway to Oregon’s wine country. Brought together by a deep passion for crafting the finest wines from the most fertile environment, our members are a diverse and dedicated group.