Tigard OR is a thriving business-friendly community and the place we are proud to call home. This community offers a peaceful, small-town atmosphere, yet it is a short drive from the bustle of Portland’s downtown commercial and shopping districts.
There is plenty for our guests to do in Tigard. You will find shopping and attractions that rival those in nearby Portland, making it the perfect spot for business and leisure travel. Here are just a few suggestions for your next trip:
- Bridgeport Village (walking distance from our hotel) draws visitors from around the Northwest with its diverse restaurants; upscale retailers like Saks, Apple Store and Crate and Barrel; specialty salons, an IMAX theater and a charming old-world design.
- In nearby Washington Square, visitors can shop at Nordstrom, Coach and many other fine retailers.
Food and Drink
- Oregon has an outstanding reputation as home to some of the best artisan beers in the nation, and Tigard is no exception. We are particularly fond of McMenamins’John Barleycorns brewery and Max’s Fanno Creek Brew Pub.
- There is no shortage of dining options you can walk to in Bridgeport Village, or explore the unique restaurants in our downtown.
- You will find world class vineyards like Cooper Mountain Vineyards, Oak Knoll Winery, Ponzi Vineyards, A Blooming Hill Vineyard, Ardiri Winery and Vineyards close enough for a quick tour and tasting. Tip: consider booking our Wine Tour Package for savings and convenience.
- Golfers enjoy Langdon Farms Golf Club, Summerfield course and the RedTail course in nearby Beaverton. Consider booking our It’s Tee Time Golf Package for a special savings.
- Outdoorsy types will also find plenty beautiful state parks, hiking and biking opportunities. Tigard is a bike friendly community!
- Tigard’s local cultural offerings rival those of neighboring Portland with fun experiences like the Broadway Rose Theater Company and the Lakewood Center for the Arts in nearby Lake Oswego.
- Each June, Tigard hosts the unforgettable Festival of Balloons, an annual weekend celebration of air balloons with carnival rides, a fun-run, food, music and more. This year’s festival dates are June 20, 21 & 22, 2014!
Let us be your guide on your next trip! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always happy to offer suggestions, you can also request information at the Washington County Visitors Association.