Black Friday. The words strike fear into the heart of many a veteran shopper, but it doesn’t have to be an unpleasant experience.
Did you know that shopping is always tax-free in Oregon? Not only that, we are located right in the heart of Oregon’s holiday shopping central! To help you holiday shoppers, we’ve created the Grand Hotel at Bridgeport Shopping package to help you enjoy holiday shopping by day and unwind in your comfortable room at night. When you book this package, we will also give you a $25 gift card to Bridgeport Village.
Black Friday is starting to sound pretty good, isn’t it? If you’re looking for where to shop, there are three major retail centers, all conveniently located from Grand Hotel Bridgeport.
Bridgeport Village is one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier fashion and lifestyle shopping centers. You’ll enjoy a European-style outdoor shopping experience with a unique blend of national and regional retailers, local and nationally recognized restaurants, bookstore, spa, and a first-run, multiplex movie theater. Highlights include:
- Extended holiday hours starting November 28
- Fun seasonal events like Photos with Santa, The Holiday Express Train and more. Click here to see center events.
- Shops such as Anthropologie, The Apple Store, Banana Republic, Barnes and Noble, Crate and Barrel, Free People, Saks, and many more.
Washington Square is a shopper’s paradise, with five major department stores–including Oregon’s largest Nordstrom–170 distinctive shops and diverse selection of eateries, perfect for a mid-shopping snack or a full meal. Highlights include:
- Extended holiday hours for shoppers’ convenience, including opening at midnight on “Black Friday” for “Midnight Madness”
- Seasonal events including Santa, caroling and more. Click here for Center Events.
- Five anchor stores, including Oregon’s largest Nordstrom.
If it’s handcrafted, one-of-a-kind, artisan gifts you are looking for…..
- Garden Home’s Annual Holiday Bazaar (Dec. 3): Community event with more than 100 vendors selling handcrafted items, plus breakfast with Santa, used book sale and holiday carolers
- Sleighbells Surrounded by a Christmas tree farm, the world-class gift shop boasts hundreds of holiday items. Ornaments, gifts and trees are among the goodies that can be found here. Sleighbells is open daily (closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- Made in Oregon Oregon-made products are always a hit, so come here for unique treats and gifts.
Find your next treasure at one of these locations … or at any number of specialty shops sprinkled throughout the county.