Night Auditor – Part Time
This is a part time position offering 16 to 24 hours per week.
Job Title – Night Auditor
Department – Front Desk
Reports to – Front Desk Manager
The Grand Hotel at Bridgeport is accepting resumes for a qualified and/or experienced part time Night Auditor. Our new upscale hotel is located in the prestigious Bridgeport shopping district. The hotel is owned and will be operated by VIP’s Industries, Inc., an experienced hospitality company with corporate offices located in Salem, OR.
To assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions. To maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times. To sell the benefits of the hotel to prospective guests, utilize all resources to sell guest rooms.
- To effectively work the front desk and property management system, taking reservations, checking guest in/out of the hotel and handling all guests requests.
- Responsible for all front desk procedures and policies. For example, Direct Billing, Travel Agents, Lost and Found, updating reports, maintaining a green office, exc.
- Be actively involved in the sales & marketing efforts.
- Effectively handle accounting & cash handling duties.
- Attend, and participate in all required meetings.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the room rates, room locations and types of rooms. Stay up to date on packages and discounts.
- Always keep in mind the safety and security of the hotel’s guests, their belongings, as well as coworkers.
- Maintain proper key control.
- Act as concierge as needed.
- Inventory front desk supplies, replenishing as necessary, documenting what needs to be ordered.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers in all departments.
- Work as a team with all staff.
- At least 18 years old.
- High School Graduate.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Prior computer experience necessary.
- Demonstrate excellent guest service skills.
- Flexible work week.
- Possess basic office skills and phone etiquette.
- Prior Customer Service/Hospitality experience preferred.
Benefits include: 401K, Bonus Incentive Program, Medical/Dental
If you are ready to join a team providing superior guest service on a “Grand” scale, please download our Application for Employment and return in person to the hotel between the hours of 8am and 5pm Mon – Fri.