Wanna know a well kept secret? When it comes to special events and meetings, The Grand Hotel at Bridgeport is one of the best options around! Our hotel is ideal for wedding parties, family functions, church, garden tour, wine tour, professional, convention and government groups.
Whatever your needs are, we have over 2,150 square-feet of flexible meeting space to accommodate your event. Take a look for yourself!
Here are 7 reasons why you should consider hosting your next event with us:
1. Exceptional Services and Amenities
Business, meeting and leisure travelers are frequently impressed with the level of service and amenities our hotel offers:
- A luxurious indoor pool and Fitness center,
- Our spacious and warm hotel lobby- ideal for meeting and socializing,
- Free Covered Parking,
- Free Wifi,
- Free Breakfast Buffet.
2. Location Location Location
We are located across the street from the Bridgeport Village Shopping Center, the Pacific Northwest’s preeminent fashion and lifestyle shopping center. Endless shopping, dining and entertainment options are available for our guests.
We are also less than 30 minutes away from The Portland International Airport (PDX) and a 20 minutes or less to many of Portland, Oregon’s top attractions. We are located right off of I-5 and easy to find. See our map for exact location.
3. Our full-service, professionally trained staff:
We take a great deal of pride in our outstanding level of customer service. At every turn, you’ll find uniformly friendly and professional service from our staff at every level. From the front desk to catering to cleaning and hotel maintenance to management – we are here to serve you!
4. Our Unique and Sustainable Approach to Banquets & Catering Services
Inspired by sustainable, local farms and ingredients, our on-site catering team brings the Northwest’s freshest seasonal offerings to the table. Select items from our extensive menu or work with our staff to create a customized meal that you and your guests are sure to remember.
4. Guests Will Be Impressed and Comfortable with their Accommodations
The warm, inviting interior will let your guests know they are staying at a distinctively different luxury facility. Each of our over-sized rooms and suites comes standard with leather furniture in the living room area, a working desk and ergonomic office chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access (either hard-wired or wifi), refrigerator, microwave, coffee station complete with organic NW coffee and local teas and a double-sized bathroom complete with a separate shower and tub.
5. Our New Technology Equipment and Outstanding Staff to Assist with all Needs
The Grand Hotel can provide:
• LCD Projectors
• Plasma Television
• Wireless Microphones and House Sound
• DVD/VCR Players
• Flip Charts and Whiteboards
6. Flexible and Impressive Meeting Spaces:
Here is a description of the meeting rooms we have available- click on the link to each room for additional information:
The Bridgeport Room offers 1,750 square feet of flexible meeting space, perfect for your next special event. In the summer months, open the French doors for access to almost 600 additional square feet on our stone patio.
Available in the afternoon and evening, our Breakfast Room is perfect for casual luncheons, dinners and social events. The Breakfast Room features 1,650 square feet of meeting space on an as-is basis.
At 415 square feet, our Executive Board Room is ideal for board meetings, breakout sessions and workshops. Located past our lobby on the first floor, the Board Room offers natural lighting and plenty of privacy.
7. We are a “Green Hotel”
Our company engages in sustainable practices in everyday operations, and strives to do business with other companies who share dedication to “green” business practices. A few of our green operational practices include:
- Use 100% recycled paper for all printed material
- Utilize Earth friendly cleaning solutions
- Installation of earth friendly drainage systems
- Energy Star appliances used throughout the hotel
- Sleeping room towel and linen program
- Recycling in all guest rooms as well as public areas
- Use of compact fluorescent light bulb throughout the hotel
Please contact our Special Events Coordinator for more information. Call us at 503-968-5757 or toll free at 866-968-5757 and ask for “Special Events”….